Protein and Weight Loss - A Comprehensive Guide
Protein is the most important macronutrient for weight loss: it's more satiating than carbs and fat, you burn more calories digesting it and it helps you retain your muscle mass while you lose body fat.
Have a read of the full guide to find out more about how much protein you need, where you can get it from and when you should eat it.
You’ll also find out about why it’s not really bad for your kidneys and which sources of protein to eat to minimise your carbon footprint.
- WHAT IS PROTEIN AND WHAT’S IT FOR?
- PROTEIN MYTHOLOGY
- WHY PROTEIN IS KING FOR FAT LOSS
- HOW MUCH PROTEIN DO YOU NEED?
- WHEN SHOULD YOU EAT PROTEIN?
- SOURCES OF PROTEIN
- BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PLANET?